Grounds for Divorce
- Is it necessary to prove that one party is at fault to obtain a divorce?
- Is there a Florida residency requirement?
- Must I actually attend a hearing?
Parental Responsibility for Children
- What is alimony?
- What are the guidelines for the court in determining an award of alimony?
- What is rehabilitative alimony?
- How is child support calculated?
- Is there a consideration of health insurance or day care paid on behalf of the child?
- Is a deviation from the guidelines ever permitted?
- If one parent refuses to honor the time sharing plan, does that party waive the right to collect child support?
- Are there alternatives to litigation?